The link below will take you to a secure website for making contributions online through our bank:
- For the first use, proceed by clicking the "Pay Now" option. After the first contribution, you can Enroll (create an account) with your information that will make future contributions easier.
- The "Last Name and Email" field will accept anything you enter, including spaces. This will become your Login ID if you create an account.
- The only required fields on the Payment Home screen are Name, Email, Payment Amount, and Payment Method.
- Once you fill out the fields and click "Continue to Payment" you will then be presented a Verify Payment page which will show you the summary of what you entered from the previous page. You need to check the box to agree to the terms and then you can click the "Make Payment" for your contribution to actually be submitted. After processing, a confirmation page will appear to confirm your contribution.
- At this point you can close your browser and be done, or logoout. If you want to print the confirmation page there is a link that lets you do that. To make things easier next time, if you click "Enroll With Your Current Information" the site will create an account for you and store your payment information.
- Additional FAQs are located at this Help page.